dinsdag 12 januari 2016

Grand chalet Soreges 4* - Campitello/ Italy

I've only visites this hotel and did not stay the night nor enjoyed the food.

This 4* hotel is situated in Campitello di Fassa which is connected to the ski area of the Sella ronda in Italy (500km of slopes connected). It is only at 300m from the skilift.
This hotel has real friendly and helpfull staff. 

Rooms:
The rooms are woody and of a high quality. Most of the rooms have a small balcony. 


Bathroom:
The bathroom has a normal size for a standaard room and has a shower and toilet.


Wellness:
The hotel has a wellness area with small pool, sauna & hammam.


 



As I did not stay the night I can't really rate this hotel. Because I was only there for a 20 min. visit. But I wanted to share this info with you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten