dinsdag 31 januari 2017

Campanile restaurant - Corte - Corsica

I'm not used to write reviews about restaurants, except if they're worth writing for.

This restaurant is really worth visiting. It is located on a very Nice square in Cortes with a heated terrace.
They serve food of a very high quality & a delicious taste.
My first impression was not that Positive, but when the starter arrived I know why this place was so crowded.
I had the foie gras with figs which was a very nice plate, followed by the porc which was marinated for 24hours (I really don't like porc normally, but this was very soft & juicy). 
As a dessert I had the hot Apple pie which was served with a fresh bowl of vanilla & a hazelnutcreme inside the pie - DELICIOUS!!!
Really the best restaurant until now on the island.



I would rate this restaurant 8,5/10 for the way they cook. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten