dinsdag 17 mei 2016

Hotel Sternen - pfaffikon/ Switzerland

This 3* hotel Sternen is situated in the village of pfaffikon. This village is a real business village full of offices along the ZuricherSee. 

I'm staying in this hotel regularly as this is the cheapest hotel which is close to my office and the company is chosing this for me.

The hotel is very familiar and the women is really doing everything in this small hotel. She's rather frustrated I think, but once you get to know her she sometimes smiles. But do not expect the biggest hospitality. 

The room

Most of the rooms have been renovated, but are rather small but clean.
The beds are of a high quality with soft pillows. I've seen some rooms and there is none comparable.

Bathroom

The bathroom in my room (nr 9 I always take) is small but totally new with a spacious shower and glas doors (I know Some bathrooms still have curtains).
The biggest advantage are the bath products of Babor. They really taste delicious. There is a sink with a hair dryer (not very strong, so if necessary you can better take your own).

Breakfast
The breakfast is a disappointment into my opinion. It is really 2 slices of bread, 1 croissant and 1 brioche with 2 cups of jam, 2 pieces of cheese and some meat if you ask for it. This is served with a coffee and a glass of orange juice (not fresh).

HINT: Be aware this hotel is at the main road of the village, so in the morning there is a lot of traffic. So you can better ask for a hotelroom in the back.

As we all know Switzerland is expensive, so for the price you get a comfortable bed and a small breakfast. So I would rate this hotel a 6/10 because of the cleanliness and the quality of the beds.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten