zondag 8 februari 2015

Introduction

As this is my very first post on my blog, I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Anthony Pattijn and I will turn 30 in March this year.
First of all I would like to say my mother tongue is Dutch. So I'll do my very best to type this blog in English in order to reach a wide range of people.

I have been working for Thomas Cook over the last 5 years as Product Manager.
The destinations where I'm responsable for are all wintersports destinations in Europe and also France, Austria & Suisse in Summer. So when I will blog about my company trips, it will be most likely about an accommodation in one of those countries.
But when I'm travelling for personal reasons I will blog about other destinations in Europe and other places in the world.

My purpose for this blog is to help people during their orientation proces. Because I'm convinced that if we all share our experiences in an objective way, we can help each other out to make a smart decission when you book your next hotel.

As I already told in the introduction of my blog I can say that I'm spoiled (in a positive way).
This due to the fact I have been sleeping in Marriott, Accor & Hilton hotels on my former job.
We all know these are mostly very luxurious hotelrooms and it's very hard to forget about the luxury you every experienced.

That's why I can say that I'm that guy who is willing to tell you in a (as much as possible) objective way what value you will get for your money when you book that specific hotel.
I'll try to tell you what accommodation gives you the most value for money in a specific destination.
Or what roomtype you better book in that hotel.

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog.

Greetz,

Anthony



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten